1st, 2017 12:00 PM - March
1st, 2017 2:00 PM
Atlanta Regional Commission | 40 Courtland ST NW Atlanta 30303
The ARC will host the next Atlanta Region GIS User Group meeting on Wednesday, March 1 from noon - 2pm in the Harry West room on the conference level. Any announcements or brief updates to add to the agenda please advise.
Call for 5 minute lightning round presentations!
ARGIS lightning round presentations are open format limited to a short and sweet 5 minutes to show your stuff. Let us know your title to add to the agenda!
Call for poster gallery submissions!
We will continue to feature a poster gallery as another format to share work and earn those GISP points! Click to send a poster and we’ll print and display, or bring the day of.
Please register by Wednesday, February 22.
Atlanta Region GIS User Group
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Noon – 2pm
Harry West Room, Conference Level
Register for FREE event now
- Lunch, networking and poster gallery
- Updates and Announcements
- Using Spatial SQL for Biodiversity Conservation – Oracle Spatial, SpatiaLite & PostGIS
Greg Krakow, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Using Waze to Drive: Real-time conditions, traffic insight, and supercharged economic development
Nick O'Day, John's Creek
- Fulton County Voting App
- Lightning Rounds! (see above to submit title)
- Future Topics
- Map Gallery Q & A