The Atlanta Regional Workforce Development Board (ARWDB) is responsible for providing policy guidance for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Service Area designated by the Governor representing Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties.
Workforce Investment Act Plan
The Atlanta Regional Workforce Development Board’s Workforce Plan 2014 update for the counties of Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties is available for review at the Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC), the administrative and fiscal agent for the Chief Elected Officials of the above counties. Please contact the Workforce Solutions Division at 404-463-3326 if you are interested in reviewing the document at the ARC offices.
ARWDB 2015 Meeting Dates
All meetings are open to the public and are held at the Atlanta Regional Commission/United Way Loudermilk Center located at 40 Courtland Street, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- February 26, 2015 - MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.
- April 30, 2015 Agenda l Meeting Packet l 2-Day Summary l Meeting Notes (PDF)
- May 28, 2015 - MEETING CANCELLED UNTIL WIOA GUIDANCE RECEIVED
- June 22, 2015 Agenda l Meeting Packet l 2-Day Summary l Meeting Notes (PDF)
- August 27, 2015 - NOTE: Meeting rescheduled Sep. 9, 2015 due to conflict with State Workforce Board Meeting
- October 22, 2015
- December 3, 2015 (Annual Customer/Business Recognition) Invitation-only event held away from ARC Offices
ARWB Meeting Notes and Agendas Archive